We at Ubertor believe in awesome customer service. That is why our team is ready to chat with you if you have any questions from 7am to 9pm PST Monday to Friday. Through the past 8 years of providing this service, we have noticed similar questions that continue to re-surface. What we have below are the top 6 most frequently asked questions for 2014.
We hope with this article we can help new, and potential Ubertor users answer similar questions.
We’ll structure the article in a “count down” format, with written step by step instructions, followed by visual screenshots.
6. How do I insert a hyperlink in the content?
A hyperlink is a link which the audience can click on that will direct them to another page automatically.
To insert a hyperlink into your content:
- First log into your CP (Control Panel).
- From there, go to the content page of where you would like to add the hyperlink.
- Once you’re there, select the word(s) which you would like to be hyperlinked.
- Click on the hyperlink icon.
- Enter the URL of the page you would like the link to be directed to.
- Click “Insert”, and save your work.
5. How do I change the banner of my website?
The banner is the long narrow image sitting right underneath the Main Tabs. It is the first thing your audience sees when they go to your site, and more than likely has your branding designed on it.
- Click on “Accounts and Settings” tab, and then the “Template Design” tab.
- Scroll down and click on “Set Default Banner Image”.
- Here, you can select 4 different types of banners.
- Static: Static banner is a simple still image.
- Flash: Flash banners are composed of multiple images alternating in a slideshow format.
- Super: Super banners are a combination of slideshows and videos displayed at the same time on the banner.
- Custom: Custom banners are just that. Custom. You can create your own banner and drop the HTML into the box provided.
4. Why I can’t I download my listing?
There are four general reasons why you would not be able to download a listing via MLS number.
- Sold listings are not available for MLS import. You can, however, add sold listings by hand to your website.
- Ubertor gets its MLS data directly from the regional MLS boards, not MLS.ca.
- At times, listings are delayed. Because of this, some systems such as MLXchange will show listings sooner than Ubertor. This is an MLS Board imposed restriction.
- Listings are also sometimes exempt from display on the internet or reciprocity agreements. Because of this, some systems such as MLXchange will show unavailable to Ubertor. This is an MLS Board imposed restriction.
3. How can I view my billing invoices?
- You can view your invoices by clicking on the “Billing” tab in your CP.
- Click on “Go To Billing Portal”, the username and password should be the same as your Ubertor CP login.
- Then click on “Invoices” under the “My Finance” tab. Here you can view all your past invoices.
2. How do I customize the design of my website?
Unless you’ve had previous first hand experience, it is very highly suggested that you contact us and let us know what you’d like to change so we can point you in the right direction.
Our talented Approved Vendors are an excellent “go to”, if you’d like professional help with creating your own unique design.
Interested to see what’s possible? Check out Limelight Marketing’s portfolio of customized Real Estate website on the Ubertor platform.
1. How do I add videos to a listing?
Videos play a vital role in today’s media-rich environment.
- To add a video to a listing, first click on the specific listing under the “Listings” tab.
- Click on the sub-tab “Video”.
- Here, you have two options:
- Add video by using the URL and add as an embed video.
- Add by Uploading a video file from your computer.
And there you have it, the top 6 most frequently asked questions we face in Live Help. If you hit any roadblocks along the way, don’t hesitate to reach out to us – we’re more than happy to help.