The continued impact of the coronavirus including quarantine and social distancing measures has left many businesses brooding about new ways of doing business — and also the property industry needs to adjust too. Agencies are searching for solutions that allow them to still transact property – particularly if consumers are subject to further isolation and quarantine measures which might make the familiar arrangements a challenge.
Strategies to contain the spread of the virus, like enforced isolation and public gathering restrictions, have left many agents seeking solutions which will allow them to figure with as little disruption as possible.
Here are a few things that you can do as a real estate agent during this global pandemic:
1. Establish a website where you can customize your content to help you stand out online. Ubertor enables you to quickly establish this type of professional website. This way, whenever any potential customer searches through the internet on the services or listings that you have, your website is there to show up in their search results.
2. Remain focused on your local clients’ most pressing needs and produce helpful content that delivers unique value without asking for anything in return. Right now is a great time to plant seeds for robust relationships with your target audience. The trees which will grow to provide plenty of shade for you in the years to come.
3. Constantly be prepared to answer any questions on the topics related to your expertise as the situation continually changes and evolves. Don’t be afraid to write a long article or produce a video to help your local audience understand things within your expertise.
Remember, this is a snapshot in time, and the sky will be blue and clear again when the storm passes. What you should focus on right now, more than ever, is to do meaningful work and build meaningful relationships with your audience.
4. Once a potential client contacts you to sell or buy a house, be extra sensitive to their preferred method of showing their home. This global pandemic is changing our way of life, and the new normal might not resemble that of the things that we do in the past.
5. You can also learn the new tools that will help you show your property virtually. This might be one of your key survival skills in this critical time. Don’t hesitate, take those first steps. Everything has a fairly short learning curve, and once you get over that, things will be easier than you thought. You’ll be glad you did, and so will your customers!