A web page that’s boring, takes too long to load, and doesn’t show the info potential customers are looking for, will make all the time spent and the money invested into creating the website, not to mention the ads, a waste.
Many real estate businesses already realize the benefits of a professional website design, but they still think that it’s fine if they do their website design themselves. The small business owner handled every other aspect of their business, and they think they can do the same with their website. Besides, they’ve gotta try building it themselves right?
But without professional help, your efforts to save some money now might do more harm than good. Over time, you’ll be at a disadvantage in the increasingly competitive world of digital marketing.
Why Is A Professional Custom Designed Website Needed?
One of the biggest problems in digital marketing today is that small business owners don’t realize how important their website design actually is. The appearance and functionality of your real estate website can make or break your business.
Creating a good website design isn’t just about meeting minimum standards in digital marketing; it also has many benefits for your business!
– Building a well designed website not only helps create more brand recognition for your business (extremely important for a new business)
– It helps your SEO and keeps your visitors coming back to view your content, products, and services over and over again.
– Rather than worry about website design and SEO, you can focus on your core competencies. As a small business owner, if you don’t know what you’re doing and try to design it yourself, your resources will be stretched impossibly thin.
So Really? I Can Actually Save Money With Professional Website Design?
As a matter of fact, yes! This is because you’ll actually save money when you get your website done right the first time. Therefore, professional website design shouldn’t be thought of as an unnecessary expense. It’s a much better idea to build your website with the long haul in mind. Here’s why:
– Longevity: when you hire a professional website designer to work on your site from the beginning, you’ll save yourself a lot of trouble. If there are any mistakes, fixing them will be easier and less hassle. On the other hand, a poorly designed website might have to be completely redone in the future!
– Eliminate bugs: poorly built websites have bugs. Plugins go wrong and different compatibility issues arise that creates maintenance problems for your website. But with a professional website design, these issues are highly unlikely to occur. And even if they do, you can get the problems fixed with just a phone call away.
Did you know that your website design alone can bring in new customers?
When you come across a new business with a visually pleasing, easy to navigate website, aren’t you more likely to share it with your friends and family?
And considering the fact that 67.7% of consumers purchasing decisions are influenced by online reviews, you’ll want reviews of your website to be positive. This will improve your brand’s image.
Your website design can improves your brand’s image in 4 main ways:
1. Uniquely customized: a professional website designer will know how to create a site that represents your company’s specific image.
2. Put your best foot forward: you’ll have less bugs, glitches and less loading time across different browsers and devices (both mobile and desktop).
3. Your brand: a professional website design will help establish your brand. Provide a good first impression to customers that echo the right message about your company and gain their trust.
4. Stay ahead of the curve: your website’s innovation will force your competition to keep up. They’ll learn about the benefits of professional website design too late, while you’ll already be established.
SEO Elements in a Custom Designed Website
Nowadays, everyone knows that search engines love unique content. But not everyone knows that this extends to your website’s design too. A good website will have all the necessary elements to get indexed and ranked in search engines.
So what are the most important SEO elements to have?
– Mobile friendly: How often does this picture resonate with you? Having a mobile friendly website is more important now than ever before. In fact, Google publicly stated in April 2015 that it would give preference in search listings to mobile friendly websites. So, it’s not hard to see why Google may not even rank your website at all on mobile devices if your site isn’t mobile friendly.
– Updated website: search engines crawl your web pages. This means that they use various methods to provide up to date information to users. An updated website will ensure that the code markup is clean and easy to read.
– Fresh and unique content: in combination with content writing, your website will be optimized for best possible rankings.
A professionally custom designed website has the advantages over templates in every aspect. If you’re serious about the long term prospects of your real estate business, you’ll go for professional website design. A custom designed website looks better, works better, and is easier for realtors, brokers and agents to deal with.
Professional website design is full of nuance and requires lots of technical knowledge. But the impact it has on digital marketing is priceless.
If you’re ready to build your successful real estate website, then feel free to reach out by clicking here.