If you are you should think about recycling your old rechargeable batteries and cell phones. Its quick and easy and anyone across North America can do it. All you have to do is:
1. Go through your home and office and find all those rechargeable batteries and cell phones that you have lying around that are no longer being used.
2. After you drop off your rechargeable batteries and old cell phones, the store will ship them to a recycling and refurbishing facility.
3. Log onto www.call2recycle.org or call 1-877-2-RECYCLE to find a participating retailer where you can drop your off your rechargeable batteries and old cell phones.
4. The rechargeable batteries that power the cell phones are sent to a state-of-the-art facility where they are recycled to reclaim reusable materials that are used in stainless steel production (nickel and iron) and to make new batteries (cadmium).
5. The cell phones are either refurbished for reuse or recycled in an environmentally-sound manner.
Complete Details Here